I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! with Thanksgiving, my husband’s birthday, and my birthday all in one week we had kind of a crazy week; however, it was a very good one and we have many things to be grateful for.
For Thanksgiving I showed my sister-in-law how to make these super easy Baked Sweet Potato Slices and she could not believe how easy and delicious they were, so I thought it would be a good idea to share it with everyone!
Here is what you need (ingredients in Spanish on the side):
- About 3 large sweet potatoes (Camote)
- 1/4 cup of olive oil (1/4 taza de aceite de oliva)
- Salt (Sal)
- Pepper (pimienta)
- cinnamon (canela molida)
- Heat Oven to 400 degrees
- Wash sweet potatoes
- Slice them in equal size (as close as possible)
- Put sliced potatoes on a baking sheet (I use parchment paper to make sure they don’t stick)
- Add the olive oil, salt, pepper and cinnamon to both sides
- Put in oven for 30 minutes
- Take out of oven, flip them over and put them back in oven for 10-15 minutes until they are golden
And just like that you have Baked Sweet Potatoes Slices! they are so good that you will not be able to stop eating them until they are all gone!
Let me know if you make them and how you like them!