Continuing with our Healthy Breakfast Series today I’m sharing a recipe for peanut butter lovers. I have to admit that I have not always been a fan of peanut butter, but it definitely has a place in my heart nowadays specially with kids :). This shake is super sweet, refreshing, and filling and it has a very thick consistency so you can actually eat it with a spoon!
Here is what you need:
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 3 frozen bananas
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tablespoon of creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of cacao powder
- Put almond milk and frozen bananas in a high speed blender (like a Vitamix) and blend until smooth.
- Add ripe banana, peanut butter, and cacao powder and blend until all combined.
- Pour in your favorite cup and enjoy!
I hope you love it as much as we did and don’t forget to let me know if you make it and how you like it!