Summer is almost here and we can already feel the super high temperatures in my part of town! Thankfully, summer also means lots of delicious and sweet fresh fruit. With my toddler now eating everything it is super important to me to continue to try my best to feed him and his brother as natural and simple as possible. These ice popsicles are the perfect snack for a day out in the pool or any hot summer day. They are super simple to make with only 4 ingredients, but super sweet and satisfying.
- 3 Ripe fresh Mangos
- 1/2 Pineapple
- 1 fresh banana
- 1/2 cup of almond milk (you can substitute with any other plant based milk if you like)
- 1 teaspoon of maple syrup
- Peel and cut the mangos, pineapple and banana
- Place the fruit and rest of ingredients into a high speed blender
- Pour mixture into the ice popsicle mold
- Freeze overnight
You can pull them all out from the popsicle mold and store in a container in the freezer so they can be ready to grab. Both of my kids loved them and I hope you like them too!